Anya Lee replied

454 weeks ago

So after about 2 days of trying to add my char last week i realized how difficult it actually is so here's a quick step by step guide on how to get it linked up. ***note after u see the first step will be a cinch lol****

Step 1: Where it says Game/Server in the drop down box pay very close attention scroll down till u see the FFXIV server list and choose Diablos

Step 2: Type your char name exactly how it is on your FFXIV lodestone page and click proceed ->

Step 3: Once you are redirected to the next page it will give u a list of instructions (but if ur like me u ignore them and do whatever and hope it works) all u need from this page really is a code and its very specific to YOU so don't enter in my example this is only for a visual on what to look for. Copy the code
example code :b9cec1192f304219b72f849c0d4292c0

Step 4: Open your lodestone/sign in and go to your character profile scroll down a bit till u see a diamond icon followed by the title character profile to the far right you will see a cog wheel. Click said cog wheel and it will take you to Edit Character Profile, Paste your code in this box. Confirm and Publish.

Step 5: Return to the Verify Character page on guildwork scroll down and click the finish button.

It will update and your char should appear shortly ^^ (however if its like mine i had to repeat steps 3-5 a couple times, be sure not to do anything but the steps listed above and leave the Verify Character page up while you are on lodestone entering the code)

Hope this helps everyone message me if you have any issues ill help you trouble shoot <3
Life is to short to dwell on the mistakes of the past, learn from them and move forward , this is how we become stronger~<3

my Spotify playlist take a listen ^^ Anya*aka*Ru's Spotify Playlist

Lumi Imperator replied

454 weeks ago

This is great Anya! I even had trouble with that myself :D
Please log in to post a reply.