Lumi Imperator replied

455 weeks ago

Hello friends! So its been a weird couple of days but we are finally ready to get our new free company up on its feet. We may be few but we are a family and family means nobody gets left behind.

At this point we will be establishing ranks and order. All of us that came from the assassins will be considered founders of Cloud Nine. As such, our decisions will be made with consideration to all view points and ideas from founders. Such is the luxury of having a smaller group!

With this site we can communicate throughout the day and submit ideas that can be reviewed later and commented on by everybody. I encourage everyone to communicate on this post or using the forums as think tank for what we want our FC to become.

Anya Lee replied

455 weeks ago

Yayyyyyy im so excited to be in cloud 9 despite why we had to say goodbye to phantom im truly thankful that (at the very least) tthat is where we all called home at one point and met each other. i believe things happen for a reason and all the craziness of the last few days were so we can have a great start to a truly great FC im truly happy to be here with all of you <3

P.S.
Lumi sorry about not answering earlier in chat i had gotten distracted and by the time i was free again i had dc'd x.x lol
Life is to short to dwell on the mistakes of the past, learn from them and move forward , this is how we become stronger~<3

my Spotify playlist take a listen ^^ Anya*aka*Ru's Spotify Playlist

Lumi Imperator replied

455 weeks ago

Exactly, Anya! It's not the FC that makes the family it's the family that makes the FC. Things happened for a reason and now we have a chance to start anew :) Things are going so well for us already!

P.S. Don't worry about that I get distracted all the time :P
<3
Please log in to post a reply.